Broadlands is country club living at its best. A master-planned community on 820 acres in Broomfield, Colorado, this residential golf course community offers intimate neighborhoods you'll be happy to call home. Limited entry streets and a well thought-out pedestrian orientation encourages you to enjoy the great outdoors and get acquainted with your neighbors. In addition to providing a magnificent recreational opportunity and a tremendous backyard, the award-wining Broadlands Golf Course serves as a focal point of this Front Range community.
The beautiful Broadlands Golf Course in Broomfield Colorado is an 18-hole championship golf course open to the public seven days a week. It features 7,263 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course rating is 72.9 and it has a slope rating of 125. Designed by Richard M. Phelps, ASGCA, the Broadlands golf course opened in 1999.
Consistently rated the best golf course in Broomfield, The Broadlands offers superb playing conditions, attention to every detail, and a staff deeply committed to your enjoyment on and off the golf course; all while remaining an exceptional value. Features that The Broadlands Offers~
- Incorporates open space into its neighborhoods - Neighborhood and community parks and trails are designed within each neighborhood.
- Provides all residents with access to the Broadlands Community Center - Outdoor swimming, covered picnic areas, playgrounds and soccer fields within the heart of the community offer areas for you and your children to play.
- Includes eight miles of hiking and biking - Trails that connect the residential neighborhoods, lakes, Community Center, Indoor Activity Center, schools and Market Place to one another.
- Provides an Indoor Activity Center - Available by membership to Broadlands residents, complete with indoor lap pool, exercise room and outdoor picnic area, the Indoor Activity Center offers a quiet retreat to exercise and enjoy the views to Plaster Reservoir.
- Parks - Two community parks and multiple neighborhood parks offer active and passive recreational opportunities and are easily accessible from Broadlands' extensive trail system.
- Access to Plaster Reservoir - Enjoy getting a little closer to nature with a walk around the Reservoir or enjoy non-motorized boating and fishing during the spring and summer months.
- Award Winning School District - Adams 12 Five Star Schools include the new on site Coyote Ridge
- Elementary School, Meridian Elementary School, Westlake Middle School and new Legacy High School adjacent to Broadlands on its east boundary.
- Allows Resident Owned Golf Carts - For commuting to the soccer game, grocery store or use on the course, your own golf cart is a great way to get around at Broadlands.